Business Process Management
Business operations to drive continuous improvement.
Yempover works with you to optimize productivity, improve performance and reduce time-to-market. Experience our end-to-end business process management services and engagement models available to organizations across process discovery, documentation, integration and automation to accelerate product development and encourage innovation.
Our Business Process Management Solutions
Solutions & Frameworks:
Yempover has developed solutions and frameworks to meet specific industry needs:
- Credit processing and exposure management systems: These systems address corporate lending, risk exposure monitoring and management, loan processing and credit and loan portfolio management. Our partnership with IBM enables us to leverage the underlying agility and flexibility of IBM’s BPM platform to provide enhanced value to customers.
- Media planning and collaboration platform: The platform automates all processes involved in media planning, from execution to development. It also enables performance evaluation, monitoring and facilitates reliable end-to-end management of media campaigns.
- Collaborative Process Platform for CPG-Retail enterprises: This is a transformational solution platform developed leveraging Pega (a pure play BPM platform) to automate business processes across the supply chain.
Why Choose Us
Why Customers Choose YemPover For BPM
When it comes to BPM Solutions, there are plenty of reasons why people choose Yempover
- Agile development and project methodology
- Collaborative, transparent and communicative approach with clients
- Competitive rates for BPM developers and consultants
- Cross-functional team of 300+ experts based in North America, Europe & Asia
- Deep open technology, application and systems expertise and experience
- Front-end specialists for business analysis, user experience and user interfaces
- Proven track record of successful engagement and project delivery
- Rapid, cost-effective delivery for BPM projects
- Rigorous quality assurance (QA) testing before “Go-Live” events